DOCUMENTS - European Preparatory Conference
Version franšaise, cliquez ici.
- Report of the discussions on email@example.com 'Comments from Cyberspace'
- Report on the discussions within Working Group No 4
on "Information, Media and Communication" (thursday 12 october, 6 PM)
- Working group 3: Education and awareness-raising to combat racism, related discrimination and extremism at sub-national, national, regional and international levels.
- A contribution from the European Union Migrants' Forum
- Statement by the Churches Commission for Migrants in Europe
- Fringe meetings schedule
- NATIONAL RELIGIOUS MINORITIES, from The Roma Foundation
- I CARE European Interconference final report
- The response and contribution of minorities of Europe, to the EUROPEAN NGO MEETING FOR THE PREPARATION OF WORLD CONFERENCE AGAINST RACISM, RACIAL DISCRIMINATION, XENOPHOBIA AND RELATED INTOLERANCE.
- Contribution by the European Network Against Racism (ENAR)
Racism is not an opinion, it is a crime
Basic text explaining the aims and contents of the NGO-Forum preceding the European Intergovernmental Conference.
HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH - EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON REFUGEES AND EXILES. THE HUMAN RIGHTS OF REFUGEES AND MIGRANTS:
A CRITIQUE OF THE DRAFT GENERAL CONCLUSIONS OF THE EUROPEAN CONFERENCE AGAINST RACISM. Download here as Word document
Draft Report of the NGO Forum. This is only a draft and by no
means a final product. It is prepared by members of the resource group to
provide a basis for discussion/further drafting work. The resource group hopes to receive
many comments and suggestions both prior to and during the NGO Forum.
Comments on the draft of the NGO Forum , by ENAR. Word doc, English.
European Preparations for the World Conference against racism and racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance
Draft texts of the General conclusions and the
political declaration for the European Conference "ALL DIFFERENT ALL EQUAL: FROM PRINCIPLE TO PRACTICE",
EUropean contribution to the World Conference against racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance, Strasbourg, 11-13 October 2000
dated July 12, 2000